Attic Manager is software used to build and maintain database of your assets:
* Keep track of all the stuff you have
* Look up something when you forget where you stored it
* In case of disaster, have the list ready for the insurance company
* Keep record of things you borrowed to others
* Note repairs and maintenance costs
* Keep track of things you put in boxes when you move
* Find stuff stored in your attic or basement without getting your hands dirty
* Track multiple locations of your business
* UTF8 enabled - enter data in any language you use
* Modern, easy to use interface
* Import data from Quicken Home Inventory database. All formats (MDF, IDB and QHI) are supported.
* Works on 64 bit systems and on Windows 7
Attic Manager is a free trial software application from the Inventory & Barcoding subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-08-02. The program can be installed on Linux, Linux Gnome, Win2000, Windows 8, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
Attic Manager (version 3.62) has a file size of 3.70 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 98 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.